Tickets for Toulouse Away Game

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

crumlinbob
Bookworm

Tickets for Toulouse Away Game

Post by crumlinbob »

Anhyone know when we can get our hands on tickets for the HC game in Toulouse in October? Few of us travelling and all sorted except for tickets to the game :!:
Life's a lot more fun when you're not responsible for your actions.
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Re: Tickets for Toulouse Away Game

Post by Dundalk 1 »

crumlinbob wrote:Anhyone know when we can get our hands on tickets for the HC game in Toulouse in October? Few of us travelling and all sorted except for tickets to the game :!:
There will be tickets available to season ticket holders in the next few weeks
In any event the match won’t be a complete sell out so tickets will also be available directly from Toulouse
crumlinbob
Bookworm

Post by crumlinbob »

Why do you think it wont be a sell out? Toulouse playing very well in the Top 14 at the moment plus it is the meeting of the two teams with the most HC wins (4 each). Imagine there will be big promotion of this game in France.
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

crumlinbob wrote:Why do you think it wont be a sell out? Toulouse playing very well in the Top 14 at the moment plus it is the meeting of the two teams with the most HC wins (4 each). Imagine there will be big promotion of this game in France.

Tickets are on Open sale on the Toulouse Ticket site at the moment
It’s normally better to wait to buy the Leinster tickets to keep our support together
I have been to most of Leinster’s matches in Toulouse and barring the famous quarter final victory of Contepomi, Hickey etc none of the matches have been sellouts
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Dundalk 1 wrote:
crumlinbob wrote:Why do you think it wont be a sell out? Toulouse playing very well in the Top 14 at the moment plus it is the meeting of the two teams with the most HC wins (4 each). Imagine there will be big promotion of this game in France.

It’s normally better to wait to buy the Leinster tickets to keep our support together
I have been to most of Leinster’s matches in Toulouse and barring the famous quarter final victory of Contepomi, Hickey etc none of the matches have been sellouts
Was at that game as far as I remember it was in the Municipal, also remember was at another game there when it lashed. Their home ground is smaller as far as I know ?.
Flying wedge
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

footrush wrote:
Dundalk 1 wrote:

Was at that game as far as I remember it was in the Municipal, also remember was at another game there when it lashed. Their home ground is smaller as far as I know ?.
The one when it lashed was at the Stade Municipal - either a QF or SF (can't recall - but we lost). Their home ground is smaller.

There was also a bus drivers strike that weekend so had to walk to the stadium while it was absolutely bucketing down.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

The heavy rain was before the semi final in 2010 played at the Stade Municipal.

Connacht lost their Challenge Cup semi-final against Toulon on the Friday, we lost on the Saturday and Biarritz beat Munster in the other semi final on the Sunday in San Sebastian.
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

The Doc wrote: There was also a bus drivers strike that weekend so had to walk to the stadium while it was absolutely bucketing down.
No bus strike. S/F Game was on May Day and the French Transport workers take May Day off. Remember rushing for a taxi as soon as I got landside at Toulouse Airport. I got drenched that day.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

So where is everyone buying their seats for?
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Post by scrum25 »

Central basse
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

What is the situation with lateral haute or verge haut for all you guys who have been before?Is it all seated anyway?Is everyone going for centrale basse?
crumlinbob
Bookworm

Post by crumlinbob »

Five of us goin for Virage Haut (behind the goal). €23 each. Last time I was there I had a Virage Haute, right in the corner. Terrible seats.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Went for Centrale Haute as the C Basse seats were Row 1 which could be at pitch level. €86.60 each including booking fee. Crazy for a pool game! Prices for these away games just seem to be creeping up and up every time we travel. Admittedly there are also good seats available behind the goals at reasonable prices
crumlinbob
Bookworm

Post by crumlinbob »

Was looking to book seats behind the goal. Followed the link on Ticketmaster and am being offered row 1 seats 1 to 5. Right in the corner. 25 each. Went onto the toulouse site and can get tickets for 18 euro right in the centre (behind the posts). Looks like we gonns sit with the home fans as the ticketmaster choice is shite.
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

crumlinbob wrote:Was looking to book seats behind the goal. Followed the link on Ticketmaster and am being offered row 1 seats 1 to 5. Right in the corner. 25 each. Went onto the toulouse site and can get tickets for 18 euro right in the centre (behind the posts). Looks like we gonns sit with the home fans as the ticketmaster choice is shite.

what rows did you get them on the tolouse site for?
crumlinbob
Bookworm

Post by crumlinbob »

Leoslovechild wrote:
crumlinbob wrote:Was looking to book seats behind the goal. Followed the link on Ticketmaster and am being offered row 1 seats 1 to 5. Right in the corner. 25 each. Went onto the toulouse site and can get tickets for 18 euro right in the centre (behind the posts). Looks like we gonns sit with the home fans as the ticketmaster choice is shite.

what rows did you get them on the tolouse site for?
row 1 section 18 or 17. Didnt get em yet as I want to know what the other lads think of sitting with the home fans.
mfjoc
Graduate

Post by mfjoc »

As usual we seem to be offered $hite seats.
Looking for 6 seats and are being only offered Lateral Haut row2 seats 16-21 but it is not giving the block number.
I suspect these are at the side in goal area.
Last time we were there we bought the cheapest seats and ended up in the corner beside those who paid nearly twice as much in the lateral.
Plenty of centrale seats available off the Toulouse website so think I will buy there.
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

I was given row 1 Laterale Haute.
crumlinbob
Bookworm

Post by crumlinbob »

Bought five in block 17 rows 2 & 3. Right behind the goal. €18 euro each. Way better position than the offering from Ticketmaster which was stuck in the corner and cost €25.
BlueBlue
Seán Cronin

Post by BlueBlue »

nc6000 wrote:I was given row 1 Laterale Haute.
Row 2
drive for 5
Munster 6-Leinster 25 H-cup semi Croke
Leinster 30-Munster 0 2009/10 RDS
Munster 15-Leinster 16 2009/10 Thomond
Leinster 16-Munster 6 2009/10 semi RDS
Leinster 13-Munster 9 2010 Lansdowne
Munster 16-Leinster 22 POC kicks DK in head 2013