Wasps Away 20Jan2019 - Round 6 H-Cup

Moderator: moderators

mtleinster
Enlightened

Wasps Away 20Jan2019 - Round 6 H-Cup

Post by mtleinster »

I would expect tickets to go on sale for this game quite soon, you can currently get European double header tickets vToulouse & vLeinster

Anyway, because I would only expect the stadium to be half full, it would be good if all Leinster supporters could be together in the stadium.

Are many thinking of going to this game?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
TheMenace
Learner

Re: Wasps Away 20Jan2019 - Round 6 H-Cup

Post by TheMenace »

I'm thinking about heading over for it. Flights and accommodation still really good value so all that I need to do is get my hands on a ticket. They still only seem to be selling the bundle (Toulouse and Leinster) - anyone know if it's possible to purchase a single ticket for our game?
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

TheMenace wrote:I'm thinking about heading over for it. Flights and accommodation still really good value so all that I need to do is get my hands on a ticket. They still only seem to be selling the bundle (Toulouse and Leinster) - anyone know if it's possible to purchase a single ticket for our game?
The stadium will be only half full so Leinster will get as many as they request
The Leinster allocation will be sold to Season Ticket Holders in the next couple of weeks
Single tickets will of course be for sale
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Dundalk 1 wrote:
TheMenace wrote:I'm thinking about heading over for it. Flights and accommodation still really good value so all that I need to do is get my hands on a ticket. They still only seem to be selling the bundle (Toulouse and Leinster) - anyone know if it's possible to purchase a single ticket for our game?
The Leinster allocation will be sold to Season Ticket Holders in the next couple of weeks
Normally it’s possible to move around the Stadium because it’s half empty. It will be good to get some idea where the Leinster allocation is so that those of us buying from Wasps can get tickets in the vicinity !.
Flying wedge
TheMenace
Learner

Post by TheMenace »

Dundalk 1 wrote:
Will it be easy for non-ST holders (like myself this season) to get a ticket? Any idea how I'd go about it?
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

TheMenace wrote:
Dundalk 1 wrote:
Will it be easy for non-ST holders (like myself this season) to get a ticket? Any idea how I'd go about it?
you can buy online drirecvtly from Wasps...Diod this last time in the Ricoh and did it for Bath for this weekend also
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

You will be able to buy from wasps shortly. Don't panic. It won't sell out there will be tickets available right up to the day of the game
TheMenace
Learner

Post by TheMenace »

Thanks folks. Glad to hear tickets will be in plentiful supply. Looking forward to the trip 8)
lotmc
Learner

Post by lotmc »

Tickets are on sale on Wasps website.
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

lotmc wrote:Tickets are on sale on Wasps website.
The Leinster allocation going on sale on Wednesday
They are recommending to buy Category 3 tickets
I presume that you can move easily within the Categories
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Tickets all over the ground available on their web site !. Picked my usual seat on its own in the front of the Wasps section £19 all in great value.
Flying wedge
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

footrush wrote:Tickets all over the ground available on their web site !. Picked my usual seat on its own in the front of the Wasps section £19 all in great value.
what section you in Footrush?
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Leoslovechild wrote:
footrush wrote:Tickets all over the ground available on their web site !. Picked my usual seat on its own in the front of the Wasps section £19 all in great value.
what section you in Footrush?
Section 13 Row A Seat 1 !. They seem to have blocked off an area beside so might be for travelling support ?.
Flying wedge