QF’s

Saracens v Edinburgh
Racing v Toulouse
Leinster v Ulster
Munster v Monpellier[/quote

Based on those QFs, I would predict the following SFs
Saracens v Munster
Leinster V Toulouse

If Racing get a home Semi Final wonder would it be in the old Parc Des Princes, I would imagine Stade des Frances would be unlikely ?.
Ok, don't be so quick on writing us off just yet.
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Re: Draw for H Cup / Champions Cup 2019

Post by olaf the fat »

A fully locked Ulster - ie not the ghost of a team that was sent to the RDS - could be a hurdle alright. Seem to be putting the pieces together again
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

If Racing get a home Semi Final wonder would it be in the old Parc Des Princes, I would imagine Stade des Frances would be unlikely ?.[/quote]Ok, don't be so quick on writing us off just yet.[/quote]
Said “if” Rooster just got my ticket for the Breedon Stand Terrace in Welford Road on Saturday, look out for the sleepy supporter in the Leinster jacket with the Ulster flag and scarf would be delighted if Ulster get to stuff them just as I will enjoy seeing Ulster beating the Tigers as I have done two times before in Ravenhill !.
Flying wedge
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

Good on you footrush, I won't see you there unless on tv as will be watching club team on Saturday with one eye on tv after match starts.
Leicester is a good spot but bad timing for me this year.
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

olaf the fat wrote:A fully locked Ulster - ie not the ghost of a team that was sent to the RDS - could be a hurdle alright. Seem to be putting the pieces together again
We should have Henderson back at that stage, but in truth in some positions we are one injury away from disaster.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

rooster wrote:Good on you footrush, I won't see you there unless on tv as will be watching club team on Saturday with one eye on tv after match starts.
Will give a shout for you Rooster , hope Ulster lay down a maker on Saturday !.
Flying wedge
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

footrush wrote:
rooster wrote:Good on you footrush, I won't see you there unless on tv as will be watching club team on Saturday with one eye on tv after match starts.
Careful what you shout, we don't need any more racial or sexual remarks or aledged remarks being heard or imagined.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

rooster wrote:
footrush wrote:
Careful what you shout, we don't need any more racial or sexual remarks or aledged remarks being heard or imagined.
Will do my best :wink: ps do you know if an Ulster flag circa 1999 H Cup Final meets current health and safety standards ?.
Flying wedge
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

footrush wrote:
rooster wrote:
footrush wrote: Will give a shout for you Rooster , hope Ulster lay down a maker on Saturday !.
Will do my best :wink: ps do you know if an Ulster flag circa 1999 H Cup Final meets current health and safety standards ?.
Probably not but who cares, anyway I am one of those who would rather see the Ulster rugby flag, or the 9 county and 6 county have too many connotations connected with them.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Will give a shout for you Rooster , hope Ulster lay down a maker on Saturday !.[/quote]Careful what you shout, we don't need any more racial or sexual remarks or aledged remarks being heard or imagined.[/quote]
Will do my best :wink: ps do you know if an Ulster flag circa 1999 H Cup Final meets current health and safety standards ?.[/quote]Probably not but who cares, anyway I am one of those who would rather see the Ulster rugby flag, or the 9 county and 6 county have too many connotations connected with them.[/quote]
+1
Flying wedge