Whats the battlecruiser for Embra

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Whats the battlecruiser for Embra

Post by Malahide Mullet »

Nuff said
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

So the three sisters

Or that place at the bottom of the stairs to the castle
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Leinster til i die
Bookworm

Post by Leinster til i die »

there is a boozer called rutland something(place, i think), at the murrayfield end of princes street. Mightn't be a bad starting place before we march to the ground...........
"its a sunday, if you want to go to church, go there and worship Brian O'Driscoll". - Stuart Barnes 22/1/06
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

I like it

Well I've never been there but if it has booze then I like it
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Malahide Mullet wrote:So the three sisters

Or that place at the bottom of the stairs to the castle
Can't say I fancy a return to that place.

Probably go to the Black Bull to watch the Munster-Bourgoin game on the Saturday.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Leinster til i die wrote:there is a boozer called rutland something(place, i think), at the murrayfield end of princes street. Mightn't be a bad starting place before we march to the ground...........
What about The Murryfield Hotel opp the Ground (like last time)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

sheepshagger wrote:
Leinster til i die wrote:there is a boozer called rutland something(place, i think), at the murrayfield end of princes street. Mightn't be a bad starting place before we march to the ground...........
Good meeting spot alright, we'll have to ring to see what time they start serving though.
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Donny B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:
Good meeting spot alright, we'll have to ring to see what time they start serving though.
I'm rocking up on Sunday about 10ish (I think my flight is 8.30am. Must remember to have a quiet one on Saturday night!), so somewhere near the ground would work very well. Have a few pre-match drinkies, a few post-match drinkies, and head back to the airport for my 9pm (ish) flight home.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

claire_m wrote:
Donny B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote: What about The Murryfield Hotel opp the Ground (like last time)
I'm rocking up on Sunday about 10ish (I think my flight is 8.30am. Must remember to have a quiet one on Saturday night!), so somewhere near the ground would work very well. Have a few pre-match drinkies, a few post-match drinkies, and head back to the airport for my 9pm (ish) flight home.
Murrayfield Hotel is your only man so.
A proud Winsome Fluter
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Ah yeah. If it ain't broke...
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

Donny B. wrote: Probably go to the Black Bull to watch the Munster-Bourgoin game on the Saturday.
Don't suppose there's a Bourgoin supporters club in Edinburgh?? :wink: :wink: :wink:
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Duke Raoul wrote:Ah yeah. If it ain't broke...
The million euro question is - will thecoolfreak be there before the game this time ? :wink:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

sheepshagger wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:Ah yeah. If it ain't broke...
The million euro question is - will thecoolfreak be there before the game this time ? :wink:
No :(
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

We're flying out the Sunday night too :( either that or the 8 am flight home.

What's the chances we'll all be out on the sauce till say 5is when we can head straight to the airport?
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

I talking about for the three day massiff not the morning of the game.

Smells like a pub crawl so
Leinster til i die
Bookworm

for the three days drinking, the burke and hare could be a good spot, beer, ladies and screens showing sport.......
"its a sunday, if you want to go to church, go there and worship Brian O'Driscoll". - Stuart Barnes 22/1/06
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Leinster til i die wrote:for the three days drinking, the burke and hare could be a good spot, beer, ladies and screens showing sport.......
That sounds like most Embra pubs to be fair!!!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

I was over in Embra for the Foot & Mouth International in 2001, we stayed on till Monday morning, and I remember that the city was pretty quite on Sunday night.
There were very few bars open late. Maybe someone with some local knowladge can help us here.
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
Leinster til i die
Bookworm

sarah_lennon wrote:
Leinster til i die wrote:for the three days drinking, the burke and hare could be a good spot, beer, ladies and screens showing sport.......

but they would not be your typical kind of lady you'd find in most embra pubs
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Leinster til i die wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:

but they would not be your typical kind of lady you'd find in most embra pubs
not so much the incentive for me
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4