European Cup final 2019

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
lotmc
Learner

Re: European Cup final 2019

Post by lotmc »

Le Duvet wrote:I keep getting told that tickets in an area not available....then the code comes up as used....no tickets....Ahhhh
Same problem here.

The tickets I originally selected were unavailable when I went to buy them; so I had to re-enter the site (no other option given) and now being told that "Sorry, That access code has already been used". Pure stupidity on part of whoever designed that site.

I've tried to call Leinster Rugby tickets office, but the line is busy. Have sent them an email also.
msmx5
Beginner

Post by msmx5 »

Was going through the booking process having selected section and clicked reserve then told access code was already used! I'm the only one with the code.

Tried a number of times. Had to resort to using a colleagues code - with the delay the original section was gone.

Bit of a shambles of a booking system.
Le Duvet
Bookworm

Post by Le Duvet »

No codes working. No tickets. Incredibly annoying
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Blue not red blood wrote:Top marks to tickets.ie
Was 840 IN Queue and was updated every couple of minutes with time to wait and position in queue.

Got the tickets no problem.

Unlike another site I could mention
Mick Dawson please note
Was that tickets.ie? I thought it was Newcastle's own system?

Anyway was a different type of cr@p to ticketbastard
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

long shot for for leinster fans having problems ordering tickets....might be worth hitting saracens.com https://www.saracens.com/news-article/h ... nformation their season ticket holders have until 1700 today to order their tix after which they go on general sale. according to that link.
Pure Blue
Beginner

Post by Pure Blue »

TheBear wrote:
Pure Blue wrote:My access code is not working. I am looking for 2 tickets fi some one could help out?
Thanks
That happened to us. First person tried, told the code wasn't working, then I tried and it was fine. Just give it another go, and it should be fine.
Still no joy, no response from the ticket office. If you have a code and you are not using it I would greatly appreciate. PM me if you can help?
Pure Blue
Flatpass

Post by Flatpass »

Leinster ticket office on Twitter indicating they are trying to respond to multiple emails on the same issue - providing new codes. What a mess.
Flatpass

Post by Flatpass »

https://twitter.com/leinsterrugby/statu ... 5516236800

Ticket office responding to emails with new codes?
lotmc
Learner

Post by lotmc »

Still no joy with the access code. The website now says to wait 30 seconds and try again, but even after waiting a few minutes it rejects the code and says wait 30 seconds......

Incredibly annoying.

I can see that others have got through eventually, but no luck here.
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

If it is any help I copied the access code before clicking the link, then clicked the link and pasted the code in and got access straight away.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Le Duvet
Bookworm

Post by Le Duvet »

lotmc wrote:Still no joy with the access code. The website now says to wait 30 seconds and try again, but even after waiting a few minutes it rejects the code and says wait 30 seconds......

Incredibly annoying.

No luck for me either - on 4th code....no tickets. May have to rely on Saracens returns.....Ahhhhgggg
lotmc
Learner

Post by lotmc »

lotmc wrote:Still no joy with the access code. The website now says to wait 30 seconds and try again, but even after waiting a few minutes it rejects the code and says wait 30 seconds......

Incredibly annoying.

Got a replacement code from tickets@leinsterrugby.ie and it worked fine this time. Selection of seats not as good as when I tried first time, but I have bought the 2 tickets that I need (Leazes East Corner).

Frustrating experience! Seriously dodgy website; I hope I never have to use it again!
ciaran46
Beginner

Post by ciaran46 »

Le Duvet wrote:

Incredibly annoying.

No luck for me either - on 4th code....no tickets. May have to rely on Saracens returns.....Ahhhhgggg
PM sent
gizmo82
Beginner

Post by gizmo82 »

Finally after 2 new codes and repeated attempts got 2 tickets. Now have to work overtime to catch up on the work I should of been doing.
Angelsea Angst
Bookworm

Post by Angelsea Angst »

Will Leinster flags be allowed in the Newcastle stadium or is there an issue regarding their flammability ?
Mountjoy
Beginner

Post by Mountjoy »

I have a code but i cant get the newcastle website to work
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

<ignore>
Blueberry
Mullet

Post by Blueberry »

Angelsea Angst wrote:Will Leinster flags be allowed in the Newcastle stadium or is there an issue regarding their flammability ?
Come on we've been through this before, Flags are lethal, between the well known flammability issue, the sharp pointy plastic 'it'll take your eye out' issue and new concerns over the toxic dye used in the 'blue' colouring I think we all need to just accept that flags are a thing of the past. Newcastle will be all over this like a rash, police dogs, drones and cameras will be on the hunt for any errant flags. We still have our chants and Leinster beanies............
Trueblue78
Beginner

Post by Trueblue78 »

Saracens tickets on general sale...link below is working. I got 3 tickets in Gallowgate Middle

https://epcrdrs.seatfair.com/events/3F0 ... t-quantity
glenageary
Mullet

Post by glenageary »

Trueblue78 wrote:Saracens tickets on general sale...link below is working. I got 3 tickets in Gallowgate Middle

https://epcrdrs.seatfair.com/events/3F0 ... t-quantity
AMAZING!! - thankfully I am now sorted with 5 tickets without having to use your link, but I tried it and it works. Sarries are at the other end of the stadium to where the leinster seats are.

But now I think there should be plenty of seats for the travelling fans.

FYI - I am flying to Stansted Saturday morning - and driving up - flights are cheap as chips