European Cup final 2019

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
rp7

Re: European Cup final 2019

Post by rp7 »

I have a ryanair flight home to dublin to sell - leaving Newcastle at 11.15 pm. €180 is face value plus the price of name change.
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

Have many people purchased tickets in the Gallowgate end ?
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

desperado wrote:Have many people purchased tickets in the Gallowgate end ?
gallowgate east was available last year after the bilbao game (early bird stuff) and I snagged 4 tix back then.
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
gallowgate east was available last year after the bilbao game (early bird stuff) and I snagged 4 tix back then.
yeah me too; from the STH sale yesterday alot of what what offered for Leinster was the opposite end and reading Saracens forum their allocation seems like the Gallowgate end. I've no doubt we'll outnumber them at least 2 or 3 to 1. Hopefully there's lots of us up Gallowgate end.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Garces is the ref
Barnes for the challenge Cup.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

desperado wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
yeah me too; from the STH sale yesterday alot of what what offered for Leinster was the opposite end and reading Saracens forum their allocation seems like the Gallowgate end. I've no doubt we'll outnumber them at least 2 or 3 to 1. Hopefully there's lots of us up Gallowgate end.
Paid £32.45 for a golden ticket area A row DD Callowgate for the Friday and Saturday games £10 Friday £20 Saturday when they were released might be a change to be looking at a wall of Blue rather than being in the middle of it ?. Would say we will be able to move around the ground easily however can’t see the place being full ?.
Flying wedge
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

footrush wrote:Paid £32.45 for a golden ticket area A row DD Callowgate for the Friday and Saturday games £10 Friday £20 Saturday when they were released might be a change to be looking at a wall of Blue rather than being in the middle of it ?. Would say we will be able to move around the ground easily however can’t see the place being full ?.
did you mean gallowgate?

I got 4 at gallowgate east, although they were 10quid and 40quid, during the golden ticket sale last year after bilbao.. I notice that the same area was available for general sale via saracens...and is sold out now. I think it might be a bit of craic though if the game is close. the sort of saracens fans that travel are knowledgeable and decent.
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

My starting 15 (assuming cronin is okay) for may 11th.

15 R Kearney
14 Jordan Larmour
13 G Ringrose
12 R Henshaw
11 James Lowe
10 J Sexton
9 Luke McGrath
1 C Healy
2 S Cronin
3 T Furlong
4 D Toner
5 James Ryan
6 Scott Fardy
7 Sean O'Brien
8 J Conan
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
footrush wrote:Paid £32.45 for a golden ticket area A row DD Callowgate for the Friday and Saturday games £10 Friday £20 Saturday when they were released might be a change to be looking at a wall of Blue rather than being in the middle of it ?. Would say we will be able to move around the ground easily however can’t see the place being full ?.
did you mean gallowgate?

I got 4 at gallowgate east, although they were 10quid and 40quid, during the golden ticket sale last year after bilbao.. I notice that the same area was available for general sale via saracens...and is sold out now. I think it might be a bit of craic though if the game is close. the sort of saracens fans that travel are knowledgeable and decent.
Just picked mine up should be an interesting experience looking at a wall of Blue from the opposition stand ?.
Flying wedge
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

footrush wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
did you mean gallowgate?

Just picked mine up should be an interesting experience looking at a wall of Blue from the opposition stand ?.
mine have not arrived yet. cant wait.
Interesting to see the saracens allocation selling out...that is good. In the same breath it was probably leinster fans who snapped them up because their not so secret link was shared online. But that is okay.
I think we are outsiders for the final...saracens looked really good yesterday and despite the fact they have exeter next week I think they have an edge in depth we don't have.
that said... i cannot wait...forecast is for a sunny 16 degrees day in newcastle...
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Just noticed that the fan village will be on quayside and not at monument as i presumed (https://www.epcrugby.com/2019/04/09/new ... formation/). Quayside will be a great spot, however, anyone with mobility issues will need to plan - the walk into the city and to the ground is up Deane and Grey Streets, a journey involving a rather steep hill (I know as I cycle up it every day). The Q-line busses (bright yellow so easy to spot) travel up into town from the end of the quays and should be running over the weekend but this should perhaps be checked.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
johnnylaird
Beginner

Post by johnnylaird »

One Spare for Gallowgate Stand Upper V, Row N - £60 face value. Will be there Friday and Saturday to meet and exchange - will mark here when sold :)

Thanks,
Johnny.
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

footrush wrote:
Tiny206 wrote:
neill_m wrote:Clermont v La Rochelle in the Challenge Final on the Friday, should be noisy in town!
For sure my friends ;)
Glad to see you again in the final bluemen
I still have memories of Lyon 2 years ago :D

For ASM, We arrive in Newcastle on the morning of 05/10

I hope we can drink few pints together. Where will your headquarters be?
Jumelage moi ami !.
:happy clapper:

We come to Newcastle by bus with the "Arvernes of Lutece"
Departure 11pm (French hour) from Paris thursday 05/09
Arrival on Midday in Newcastle 05/10
Gain strength :lol:
Final at 7:30 PM
Victory ?? Friendly moment
Go to the hotel and back to paris on saturday

That's the first informations (No idea of the name of the hotel, if we've a HQ in town, the seat in the St James Park ...)

Keep in touch Leinstermen
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Jumelage moi ami !.[/quote]

That's the first informations (No idea of the name of the hotel, if we've a HQ in town, the seat in the St James Park ...)

Keep in touch Leinstermen[/quote]
Allez le Jaune !, Allez ASM !.
Flying wedge
coddlesangers
Learner

Post by coddlesangers »

"Dear Saracens Fan,

We just wanted to update you on behalf of Saracens on their arrangements for distribution of Heineken Champions Cup Final tickets.

You have the following options to collect your tickets from Saracens:

* From the main office in the East Stand Mezzanine Level on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd May, between 10am and 5pm.

* At the Saracens vs. Exeter game on Saturday 4th May from the Matchday ticket office located next to Gate B of the Stadium, between 12.30pm and 3.15pm.

Please note, supporters will only be able to collect their own bookings and will need to sign to acknowledge receipt of the tickets. Any tickets remaining uncollected on the morning of Tuesday 7th May will be posted by Saracens by First Class Royal Mail delivery.

We thank you for your custom and look forward to seeing you in Newcastle!"

As an international saracens fan, I find this disgraceful. Some of us loyal saracen fans don't live in London, I cannot believe my beloved club are so callow with their ticket distribution. I for one am rethinking my week long love of Saracens.
Barry
Enlightened

Post by Barry »

Tiny206 wrote:
footrush wrote:
Tiny206 wrote: For sure my friends ;)
Glad to see you again in the final bluemen
I still have memories of Lyon 2 years ago :D

For ASM, We arrive in Newcastle on the morning of 05/10

I hope we can drink few pints together. Where will your headquarters be?
Jumelage moi ami !.

See you in Newcastle Tiny - might "gain strenght" together

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Barry wrote:

Can't wait for the clermont v la rochelle game. I too have good memories of Lyon two years ago despite losing. Looking forward to meeting back up with clermont fans in Newcastle.
Nigh

Post by Nigh »

Hi all
Hope everyone is ready for the final just wondering if anybody is looking for tickets as I have 4 for the challenge cup on the Friday and the champions cup on Saturday. If interested PM thanks
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

See you there or in the other pubs near the stadium :clap: :

OLSC guide
Supporters HQ Our HQ will be the Tyneside Irish Centre, 43 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4SG, UK. Situated right beside St James’ Park and 15mins from the Fan Village. This location is perfect for taking part in the Sea of Blue welcome of the Leinster team bus into the stadium. If you get there early the entertainment starts on Thursday. Thursday 9th May 8pm - midnight: Celtic Social Club - traditional music from Brittany Friday 10th May - Open at 10am serving Irish Breakfast for £5. 7.45pm: Clermont v La Rochelle shown on all screens across three floors. 10pm - midnight: Live trad music and song in the Concert Room Saturday 11th May - Open at 10am serving Irish Breakfast for £5 Leinster Supporters Lounge in the Concert Room (2nd floor), drinks discount will be available on this floor. 5pm: The Big One, Leinster v Saracens on all screens. 7.30: Liam Turner, Irish singer in the Concert Room. Guinness at £4 per pint ALL weekend.

The stadium has two of its own external bars - NINE Bar and The Terrace Bar- which are open to all supporters and members of the public. The bars are located next to the club retail store beneath the Gallowgate Stand. While there are other pubs and bars close by, including the Strawberry Bar and our HQ, The Tyneside Irish Centre which has a full bar, live sports and live music. Contact-less payment is possible at most stadium kiosks. If you prefer cash, there is a Barclays ATM at the South West corner of St. James’ Park, between the two entrances to The Terrace Bar.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Tiny206 wrote:See you there or in the other pubs near the stadium :clap: :

OLSC guide
Supporters HQ Our HQ will be the Tyneside Irish Centre, 43 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4SG, UK. Situated right beside St James’ Park and 15mins from the Fan Village. This location is perfect for taking part in the Sea of Blue welcome of the Leinster team bus into the stadium. If you get there early the entertainment starts on Thursday. Thursday 9th May 8pm - midnight: Celtic Social Club - traditional music from Brittany Friday 10th May - Open at 10am serving Irish Breakfast for £5. 7.45pm: Clermont v La Rochelle shown on all screens across three floors. 10pm - midnight: Live trad music and song in the Concert Room Saturday 11th May - Open at 10am serving Irish Breakfast for £5 Leinster Supporters Lounge in the Concert Room (2nd floor), drinks discount will be available on this floor. 5pm: The Big One, Leinster v Saracens on all screens. 7.30: Liam Turner, Irish singer in the Concert Room. Guinness at £4 per pint ALL weekend.

The stadium has two of its own external bars - NINE Bar and The Terrace Bar- which are open to all supporters and members of the public. The bars are located next to the club retail store beneath the Gallowgate Stand. While there are other pubs and bars close by, including the Strawberry Bar and our HQ, The Tyneside Irish Centre which has a full bar, live sports and live music. Contact-less payment is possible at most stadium kiosks. If you prefer cash, there is a Barclays ATM at the South West corner of St. James’ Park, between the two entrances to The Terrace Bar.
There are plenty of boozers in the vicinity of the stadium - across the street from the Irish Centre (their Damascan conversion to rugby is amazing) are a couple of decent examples, but also the Trent House near Leezes park. I would suggest you avoid the Strawberry - the last time I was in there, the tables all had EDL literature on them and this was not removed by staff. I'd rather go dry than drink in a place like that.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation