RWC19 Ticket Thread

Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for swapping international tickets as well as selling your tickets or buying unwanted tickets. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling tickets for above face value will be immediately banned.
If there is already a thread requesting tickets for a particular game please add any subsequent requests to the same thread rather than start another.
FLIP
Seán Cronin

RWC19 Ticket Thread

Post by FLIP »

Thought I'd get ahead of the game and start a thread.
Last edited by FLIP on August 14th, 2019, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone But New Zealand
ribs
Mullet

Re: RWC19 Ticket Thread

Post by ribs »

The general sale is on Saturday- expect lots were held back
...a beautiful weighted pass...it is 3 on 2...it is 3 on 1...Hickie!...Magnificent!
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

tckts went on sale to unsuccessful applicants in previous ballots yesterday....if you logged in at the appointed time you had over 90,000 in the queue ahead of you! I had logged in when i got to work, about 4 hours before the site went live, didn't realise there was a queue, but didn't close the window and when the queue went live i was lucky to only have 20,000 ahead of me; by 3:55pm i was at the top of the queue, tried to identify matches/tickets, realised not much available, then at 4pm the site closed for "essential maintenance"...so no joy....

looks like they RWC are only releasing certain amounts at various ballot times, to keep general interest up...you can view avilability on
https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/ ... index.html

in short nothing decent/affordable....

I did take the time to check what a "premuim seat" is in the FAQ's...it seems to be a Catagory A seat, with a cushion....oh, and a special supporters bag, programme and apparantly exclusive RWC item of merchandise! Yours for 4-5 times the price of the now sold out Catagory A seats....
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

brotheroffrank wrote:tckts went on sale to unsuccessful applicants in previous ballots yesterday....if you logged in at the appointed time you had over 90,000 in the queue ahead of you! I had logged in when i got to work, about 4 hours before the site went live, didn't realise there was a queue, but didn't close the window and when the queue went live i was lucky to only have 20,000 ahead of me; by 3:55pm i was at the top of the queue, tried to identify matches/tickets, realised not much available, then at 4pm the site closed for "essential maintenance"...so no joy....

looks like they RWC are only releasing certain amounts at various ballot times, to keep general interest up...you can view avilability on
https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/ ... index.html

in short nothing decent/affordable....

I did take the time to check what a "premuim seat" is in the FAQ's...it seems to be a Catagory A seat, with a cushion....oh, and a special supporters bag, programme and apparantly exclusive RWC item of merchandise! Yours for 4-5 times the price of the now sold out Catagory A seats....
I was in that queue - only 54k people were ahead of me!

The next round of sales starts at 1am Saturday so will be keeping an eye out.
Anyone But New Zealand
Hippo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hippo »

Started at c.39000 in Saturday's queue at 10am and was allowed into the shop at 4.30.

Got 2 tickets for the Scotland game, nothing left by that time for the Japan game. Those were the two I was looking for as I'm only going for the early stages.
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
brotheroffrank
Knowledgeable

Post by brotheroffrank »

I was given number 66,551 !
My brother in Australia got allocated number 59,712.
The Semi-Final was well over (and my brother fast asleep in Oz) when the emails came out "you are at the top of the queue"...but by that time there were no Samoa or Quarter final tickets anyhow...
the hunt for tickets continues...
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

Hi All,

I have the following tickets and need help getting some tickets. A swap exchange would be great but if you could put me in touch with someone i'd really appreciate it. I would like to have the QF tickets sorted when releasing my Group tickets.

Have Cat D
4 X Scotland, Japan, Russia - must take all tickets for all games.

Need
QF 2 & QF 4 - The Potential Ireland games, Ideally x3 but i'd take 2 or 1 please!
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Post by scrum25 »

I have four Cat A Semi final 2 tickets for sale face value.

Match 46 on Sunday 27 October. This is Irelands potential semi if they win their Group and subsequent Q/F
Magnus85

Post by Magnus85 »

Hi,

I’ve got a pair of rugby world cup tickets for the Ireland vs Russia game and also a pair of tickets for the quarter-final game for the winner of Group A. At this stage the only teams that can top that group is either Ireland or Scotland. I’m confident that the game will be looking more like Ireland vs South Africa or New Zealand.

As most of you would know, Ireland has never progressed further than the quarter final so you could be there to watch history.

I’m selling these tickets all together and not as individual tickets.

The dates of the games are below and the overall price I’m looking to get for all the tickets.

• Ireland vs Russia (Kobe Misaki Stadium, Kobe) – 3rd October 2019
• Quarter Final Winner of Pool A vs Winner of Pool B (Tokyo Stadium, Chofu) – 20th October 2019

All the tickets are Category C tickets.

Please message me back if you would are interested.
yellabelly1961
Knowledgeable

Post by yellabelly1961 »

Have a pal with a spare ticket for Ire v Scotland, Cat B. Pm if interested . Face value obvs
chez1000

Post by chez1000 »

I have a ticket to Ireland v Scotland, 2 tickets Ireland v Russia and 1 ticket France v Argentina.

All face value - want to rehome with a genuine rugby supporter
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

Leezer wrote:Hi All,

I have the following tickets and need help getting some tickets. A swap exchange would be great but if you could put me in touch with someone i'd really appreciate it. I would like to have the QF tickets sorted when releasing my Group tickets.

Have Cat D
4 X Scotland, Japan, Russia - must take all tickets for all games.

Need
QF 2 & QF 4 - The Potential Ireland games, Ideally x3 but i'd take 2 or 1 please!

Further to my previous post i really want to shift the 12 tickets that i cant make to the group games. €800 all in - great value if people could spread the word please! time running out
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

Ridiculous longshot posting here but could be worthwhile nonetheless - I've got 5 x Cat C tickets for QF4 looking to swap for QF2 tickets. If anyone has any leads, Japanese or SA friends with the wrong ticket, please let me know.
FLIP
Seán Cronin

Post by FLIP »

jimbobjoe wrote:Ridiculous longshot posting here but could be worthwhile nonetheless - I've got 5 x Cat C tickets for QF4 looking to swap for QF2 tickets. If anyone has any leads, Japanese or SA friends with the wrong ticket, please let me know.
Could be worth checking out reddit.com/r/rugbyunion - they have a swap thread going.
Anyone But New Zealand
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

FLIP wrote:
jimbobjoe wrote:Ridiculous longshot posting here but could be worthwhile nonetheless - I've got 5 x Cat C tickets for QF4 looking to swap for QF2 tickets. If anyone has any leads, Japanese or SA friends with the wrong ticket, please let me know.
Could be worth checking out reddit.com/r/rugbyunion - they have a swap thread going.
Will do! Thanks Flip
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

I think I just got sorted on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_pe ... E3NTA3MjE0

There’s a group there.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
jimbobjoe
Mullet

Post by jimbobjoe »

paddyor wrote:I think I just got sorted on Facebook

There’s a group there.
Bah - Content not found. Let me know if you find anything else. Not getting to Tokyo until Saturday AM!
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

Also meeting a lot of people who’ve met people thru twitter using a hashtag from that group. Got sorted myself!
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Shane Jennings

Post by paddyor »

jimbobjoe wrote:
paddyor wrote:I think I just got sorted on Facebook

There’s a group there.
Bah - Content not found. Let me know if you find anything else. Not getting to Tokyo until Saturday AM!
Rwc Face value ticket exchange group on Facebook.
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles