Blue Murrayfield

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

sheepshagger wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Shagger's not from Canterbury is he? :wink:
Nope - does that make me a Caped Hurricane (even though I'm not from Wellington but am from their catchment area) :wink:
He's a JAFA! :x
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Leinsterman wrote:
He's a JAFA! :x
Since when is Auckland in the Hurricanes Catchment area :?

I aint a JAFFA :evil:

Now stop hijacking the thread :shock:
BlueBlood
Knowledgeable

Post by BlueBlood »

Actually whats the story with bringing the flags on the flight? Are ya allowed on with the sticks or do they have to be checked in. Bit of a pain if they have to be checked since I'm not checking any luggage in.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

BlueBlood wrote:Actually whats the story with bringing the flags on the flight? Are ya allowed on with the sticks or do they have to be checked in. Bit of a pain if they have to be checked since I'm not checking any luggage in.
Flagpoles and drum sticks normally have to be checked in . .. I checked a stick in (on its own) for Bath the year before last and it never made it over there :(
BlueBlood
Knowledgeable

Post by BlueBlood »

Flagpoles and drum sticks normally have to be checked in . .. I checked a stick in (on its own) for Bath the year before last and it never made it over there
Thats what I thought alright. Think I'll just bring the big rucksack with the flag attached and check it in anyway. At least it'll have a better chance of making it over.
Cheers.