Agen tickets

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Got my Stand R ticket. . . .. just as well I gobbled up my Pub Roast lunch fast today :wink:
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

jrc wrote:
Donny B. wrote:Were you given an option of where to book?

I just got two stand tickets, didn't say anything about any R section.
Section R was the one and only option. What's to stop people forwarding this link onto non-season ticket holders and the tickets being all sold out before some genuine ST holders get to check their mail??
Nothing. The system currently in place to sell away tickets is a shambles. Can see issues with the Glaws allocation already.
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

combatlogo wrote:
jrc wrote:

Section R was the one and only option. What's to stop people forwarding this link onto non-season ticket holders and the tickets being all sold out before some genuine ST holders get to check their mail??
Nothing. The system currently in place to sell away tickets is a shambles. Can see issues with the Glaws allocation already.
I agree. I'm going to try and get them through Glaws itself, rather than Leinster. I've bought tickets from them before, so it shouldn't be a problem (she says, fingers crossed...)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

combatlogo wrote:
jrc wrote:

That's the big issue. Until there is a ST verification system, this will remain a massive problem. Probably not for this game as not many will be travelling but it could be a disaster waiting to happen.

Meinster and other people have offered to write a verification program for free but I don't know if this is even being considered.
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

I got a couple of tickets for a Leinster supporter based in France - AppleSourz very kindly offered to carry them over - he took her mail cause she was checking out a good base in the city.

Tara & Claire - if you are around with Robbie you might keep an eye out for her - wouldn't want her to be intimated by the hostile Leinster crowd (edit - especially if SS is proposing nude calender photos) :lol:
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Donny B. wrote:
combatlogo wrote:
jrc wrote: Section R was the one and only option. What's to stop people forwarding this link onto non-season ticket holders and the tickets being all sold out before some genuine ST holders get to check their mail??
That's the big issue. Until there is a ST verification system, this will remain a massive problem. Probably not for this game as not many will be travelling but it could be a disaster waiting to happen.

Meinster and other people have offered to write a verification program for free but I don't know if this is even being considered.

Donny, it already happened with regard to the Turnip match on Dec 27th. :roll:
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

combatlogo wrote:
Donny B. wrote:
combatlogo wrote: Nothing. The system currently in place to sell away tickets is a shambles. Can see issues with the Glaws allocation already.

Donny, it already happened with regard to the Turnip match on Dec 27th. :roll:
Indeed, but it's good to see lessons were learnt from that :roll:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

The Doc wrote:I got a couple of tickets for a Leinster supporter based in France - AppleSourz very kindly offered to carry them over - he took her mail cause she was checking out a good base in the city.

Tara & Claire - if you are around with Robbie you might keep an eye out for her - wouldn't want her to be intimated by the hostile Leinster crowd (edit - especially if SS is proposing nude calender photos) :lol:
Doc, I don't get to Agen until very late on the Friday, so I am afraid your friend is at the mercy of those beer-glass throwing Leinster men until then. I will do my best to protect her from the rougher elements on the Saturday. ;)
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Tara wrote:
The Doc wrote:I got a couple of tickets for a Leinster supporter based in France - AppleSourz very kindly offered to carry them over - he took her mail cause she was checking out a good base in the city.

Doc, I don't get to Agen until very late on the Friday, so I am afraid your friend is at the mercy of those beer-glass throwing Leinster men until then. I will do my best to protect her from the rougher elements on the Saturday. ;)
And I'm afraid that I'm not going to Agen at all, so I won't be of any use at all. Sorry. :(
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Tara wrote:

Yeah right Tara, you throw beers glasses around with the best of them! :wink:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Donny B. wrote:
Tara wrote:

I have never thrown a beer glass in my life. :x. Although, I may have dropped one on occasion. :oops:
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Tara wrote:
Donny B. wrote:
Tara wrote: Doc, I don't get to Agen until very late on the Friday, so I am afraid your friend is at the mercy of those beer-glass throwing Leinster men until then. I will do my best to protect her from the rougher elements on the Saturday. ;)
I have never thrown a beer glass in my life. :x. Although, I may have dropped one on occasion. :oops:
That's only cause you drink vodka and orange! :lol: :wink:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Donny B. wrote:
Tara wrote:
Donny B. wrote: Yeah right Tara, you throw beers glasses around with the best of them! :wink:
That's only cause you drink vodka and orange! :lol: :wink:
Now see I can't tell whether you are implying that I throw vodka and oj glasses, or whether you are suggesting that as a vodka and oj drinker I have less respect for pints of beer and am therefore more prone to dropping them. I guess it's also possible you're suggesting that an inability to handle my vodka and oj also leaves me in a state where literally handling a beer glass becomes too much of a challenge, but I'd like to think you're too much of a gent to suggest such a thing. ;)
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Tara wrote:Now see I can't tell whether you are implying that I throw vodka and oj glasses, or whether you are suggesting that as a vodka and oj drinker I have less respect for pints of beer and am therefore more prone to dropping them. I guess it's also possible you're suggesting that an inability to handle my vodka and oj also leaves me in a state where literally handling a beer glass becomes too much of a challenge, but I'd like to think you're too much of a gent to suggest such a thing. ;)
Spot the lawyer! :lol: Draw back from the brink CoolFreak, before it's too late! :wink:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

combatlogo wrote:
Tara wrote:Now see I can't tell whether you are implying that I throw vodka and oj glasses, or whether you are suggesting that as a vodka and oj drinker I have less respect for pints of beer and am therefore more prone to dropping them. I guess it's also possible you're suggesting that an inability to handle my vodka and oj also leaves me in a state where literally handling a beer glass becomes too much of a challenge, but I'd like to think you're too much of a gent to suggest such a thing. ;)
Spot the lawyer! :lol: Draw back from the brink CoolFreak, before it's too late! :wink:
What gave it away? :oops:
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Tara wrote:
combatlogo wrote:
The fact that you invoiced LC 10K for that post
I have Bumbleflex
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Tara wrote:
combatlogo wrote: Spot the lawyer! :lol: Draw back from the brink CoolFreak, before it's too late! :wink:
What is it with you people that you think that's my fee for everything. Why I would not get out of bed for less than ... I'm not helping my cause here, am I? ;)
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Tara wrote:
combatlogo wrote:
The whole parsing of the sentence is a bit of a giveaway. Also the fact that you can write a whole paragraph analysing a single remark :wink:

BTW - it's two ladies I've discovered - God help them. And they'd be used to civilised life over there - none of this pint galsses stuff :D
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Tara wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:
Tara wrote: What gave it away? :oops:
What is it with you people that you think that's my fee for everything. Why I would not get out of bed for less than ... I'm not helping my cause here, am I? ;)
Nope! Hole. Dig. Stop.
I have Bumbleflex
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

I wont be part of the trip as I will be just back from 2 weeks holidays in Heaven ( Australia and NZ )... :D , but I'm sure you will show to the Frenchs what's Leinster supporters mean.. :wink:
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby