SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

BluredVision
Beginner

SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Post by BluredVision »

Just a bit of a plea really. Was planning on heading over for the game. Family has a house in Bezier, so we booked flights over for the weekend of the game. I thought tickets would be no problem like the tickets for Toulouse last season. However, Leinsters allocation was completely taken up by season ticket holders.

So, if at all possible, would anyone have 4 tickets for this or know where I could get my hands on some?

Thanks in advance, Dave
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Re: SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Post by combatlogo »

BluredVision wrote:Just a bit of a plea really. Was planning on heading over for the game. Family has a house in Bezier, so we booked flights over for the weekend of the game. I thought tickets would be no problem like the tickets for Toulouse last season. However, Leinsters allocation was completely taken up by season ticket holders.

So, if at all possible, would anyone have 4 tickets for this or know where I could get my hands on some?

Thanks in advance, Dave
Don't know what your French is like but I'd try Agen directly, can't see it being a sell-out at this stage.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: SU Agen Vs Leinster 16th December

Post by Donny B. »

BluredVision wrote:However, Leinsters allocation was completely taken up by season ticket holders.

Thanks in advance, Dave
I don't think that's the case, so I've PMed you.
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

I'm probably going to have one spare if that's any use to you. PM me if you want it.