Belfast this sat

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

BlueBlood
Knowledgeable

Belfast this sat

Post by BlueBlood »

Wheres everyone going before and after the match? I know a lot of people are doing the daytrip thing but what are the rest doing. Never been out in Belfast before so cant suggest anywhere.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Head straight to the beertent inside Ravenhill for the Pre match activity. . .Presume your staying overnight - if thats the case. . .there plenty of pubs etc in the city centre (although cant think of their names as I type this :? )
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Take a look here for some suggestions

http://www.uafc.co.uk/travel/belfast.htm
I have Bumbleflex
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Recommend the Bot. Big fan of the Benedict, Robinsons and the Crown.

Naturally, Harp is in abundance, so you'll be well served. :D
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Defo visit the BOT-quality boozer and the northern girls are the best around FACT!...and there is another place called the EGG across the road...

also in the Odyssey there is Bar7 which is funky 70s/80s music-used to work there and the Ulster players used to come into the VIP bar there a few times.....Justin Fitzpatrick fancies himself as a bit of a cocktail master!

Also in the Odyssey is the beac h club or something like that.....but its young enough....
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
Mrs. Miggins
Bookworm

Post by Mrs. Miggins »

The Bot and the Welly are the 2 I can think of offhand & that lovely old Victorian one opposite the hotel that kept getting bombed (Europa I think), can't remember it's name though.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Mrs. Miggins wrote:The Bot and the Welly are the 2 I can think of offhand & that lovely old Victorian one opposite the hotel that kept getting bombed (Europa I think), can't remember it's name though.
The Crown