Thread of Shame

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

LeinsterBabe
Mullet

Post by LeinsterBabe »

Duff Paddy wrote: I think you've got your wires a tad crossed there little miss smarty pants
I must have misheard what Mullet shouted at us then as you were talking to him on the phone. Although, most of the bus heard it anyway. :wink:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

LeinsterBabe wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: I think you've got your wires a tad crossed there little miss smarty pants
I must have misheard what Mullet shouted at us then as you were talking to him on the phone. Although, most of the bus heard it anyway. :wink:
Yep, they did.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

LeinsterBabe wrote:
I don't care what you think you heard, you've got the story arseways and it's pretty clear that you're just trying to be a smart arse
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
LeinsterBabe wrote:
I don't care what you think you heard, you've got the story arseways and it's pretty clear that you're just trying to be a smart arse
100 Leinster fans on the buses and you didn't know any of their numbers? :twisted:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
100 Leinster fans on the buses and you didn't know any of their numbers? :twisted:
Listen flash I apologised to you in the second post on this thread so please stop trying to milk it.

You feckers think I just went out on the lash and didn't bother showing up!
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

PS come back onto the international tickets thread so I can finish kicking your arse.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Listen flash I apologised to you in the second post on this thread so please stop trying to milk it.

Now you're getting it.... :P
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:PS come back onto the international tickets thread so I can finish kicking your arse.
I will, I'm just trying to control my laughter at your latest "argument". Might take a while.... :P
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:

PM on it's way, shiesh.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote: Listen flash I apologised to you in the second post on this thread so please stop trying to milk it.

PM on it's way, shiesh.
Can't wait.... :twisted:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Got the PM. He was on the piss. And he wasn't even drinking Harp. Shame on you Duff. :evil: