RWC 2019 Draw

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby dropkick » March 19th, 2018, 8:41 pm

The match is up on YouTube. The ref was a farce and got worse the longer the game went on. The Spanish were robbed.
User avatar
dropkick
Mullet
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: January 2nd, 2007, 1:27 am
Location: Cork

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby dropkick » March 19th, 2018, 8:47 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=clOx3DkheMk

Here is a ref reviewing the Romanian refs performance. Worth a watch.
User avatar
dropkick
Mullet
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: January 2nd, 2007, 1:27 am
Location: Cork

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby Ruckedtobits » May 30th, 2018, 1:12 pm

A query for the viewers. I met a man at the match who is now starting his planning to drive to Japan. Anybody heard of any other lunatics with mad schemes to get there?
Ruckedtobits
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3491
Joined: April 10th, 2011, 10:23 am

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby jimbobjoe » May 30th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Considering doing the Trans-siberian railway from Moscow to Beijing and then flying from China. That's if I can get more than two weeks off work.
I'll die before I surrender, Tim.
User avatar
jimbobjoe
Mullet
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: September 16th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby paddyor » May 30th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Ruckedtobits wrote:A query for the viewers. I met a man at the match who is now starting his planning to drive to Japan. Anybody heard of any other lunatics with mad schemes to get there?

I know a lad who drove around the world in a Subaru Forrester. Drove right across Russia to Vladivostok and IIRC shipped it to South East Asia(don't think he drove into China). Think he had a blog of it, will see if I can find it.

Here's the forum

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f62/driving-around-world-forester-31035/index3.html
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
User avatar
paddyor
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 12:48 am

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby Ruckedtobits » May 31st, 2018, 9:07 am

paddyor wrote:
Ruckedtobits wrote:A query for the viewers. I met a man at the match who is now starting his planning to drive to Japan. Anybody heard of any other lunatics with mad schemes to get there?

I know a lad who drove around the world in a Subaru Forrester. Drove right across Russia to Vladivostok and IIRC shipped it to South East Asia(don't think he drove into China). Think he had a blog of it, will see if I can find it.

Here's the forum

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f62/driving-around-world-forester-31035/index3.html


Many thanks. Info passed on.
Ruckedtobits
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3491
Joined: April 10th, 2011, 10:23 am

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby Peg Leg » May 31st, 2018, 9:12 am

Ruckedtobits wrote:
paddyor wrote:
Ruckedtobits wrote:A query for the viewers. I met a man at the match who is now starting his planning to drive to Japan. Anybody heard of any other lunatics with mad schemes to get there?

I know a lad who drove around the world in a Subaru Forrester. Drove right across Russia to Vladivostok and IIRC shipped it to South East Asia(don't think he drove into China). Think he had a blog of it, will see if I can find it.

Here's the forum

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f62/driving-around-world-forester-31035/index3.html


Many thanks. Info passed on.
FYI, he never came home
"It was Mrs O'Leary's cow"
Daniel Sullivan
User avatar
Peg Leg
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8558
Joined: February 1st, 2010, 6:08 pm
Location: Procrastinasia

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby IanD » June 1st, 2018, 8:07 pm

Peg Leg wrote:
Ruckedtobits wrote:I know a lad who drove around the world in a Subaru Forrester. Drove right across Russia to Vladivostok and IIRC shipped it to South East Asia(don't think he drove into China). Think he had a blog of it, will see if I can find it.

Here's the forum

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f62/driving-around-world-forester-31035/index3.html


FYI, he never came home


Spoiler Alert!!!!
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
User avatar
IanD
Official Mascot
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: May 2nd, 2006, 1:51 pm
Location: Wicklow Town

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby neill_m » July 7th, 2018, 5:07 pm

Hong Kong join Canada in the repechage tournament. Kenya looking set for it also with Germany looking set to join them.

Hong Kong 51-0 Cook Islands (77-3 over the 2 games)

Kenya 38-22 Uganda.

Namibia currently top in African qualifying. Africa 1 and the repechage side go into the NZ, SA and Italy group.
neill_m
Graduate
 
Posts: 558
Joined: May 1st, 2014, 12:39 pm

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby neill_m » July 11th, 2018, 12:35 pm

Samoa play the return leg of their playoff v Germany on Saturday with the Germans needing a miracle. Germany likely to drop into the repechage tournament which will be held in France. Round robin format played during the November test window. Kenya likely to complete the line up from the African qualifying section.
neill_m
Graduate
 
Posts: 558
Joined: May 1st, 2014, 12:39 pm

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby Ruckedtobits » July 12th, 2018, 10:34 pm

What, if anything, are the current contingency Plans for holding RWC 2019?

Looking at the current Japanese floods, if the RWC was being held this September, it would possibly require two alternartive Venues.

Presumably there are contingency Plans?
Ruckedtobits
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3491
Joined: April 10th, 2011, 10:23 am

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby TerenureJim » July 14th, 2018, 1:30 pm

One assumes that just like in NZ they just cut out those stadia/cities that can't host, Japan is big enough that they can move a game.
User avatar
TerenureJim
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5151
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 10:09 am

Previous

Return to International Rugby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 0 guests