RWC 2019 Draw

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Re: RWC 2019 Draw

Postby TrapperChamonix » September 13th, 2018, 11:55 am

Twist wrote:So a year out and Scotland are stronger than they've been since 1990, the Japanese are progressing (and will be at home obviously) and when you look to the quarter finals SA are improving rapidly under Erasmus and NZ might be better than ever. This draw is looking pretty unfavourable, to me anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last week he was talking about loosing his job. Sure it might be a bit of hyperbole but I cant see any demonstrable improvement in the Boks
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Postby Twist » September 15th, 2018, 10:27 am

TrapperChamonix wrote:
Twist wrote:So a year out and Scotland are stronger than they've been since 1990, the Japanese are progressing (and will be at home obviously) and when you look to the quarter finals SA are improving rapidly under Erasmus and NZ might be better than ever. This draw is looking pretty unfavourable, to me anyway

Last week he was talking about loosing his job. Sure it might be a bit of hyperbole but I cant see any demonstrable improvement in the Boks

:D

Twist
Graduate

Postby dropkick » September 17th, 2018, 2:10 pm

I have to go watch the NZ Vs SA match. With all the talk of a 50 point winning margin, and how noone can stop them winning the world cup, the NZers must have gone into it thinking they couldn't possibly lose.

SA have looked a bit of a rabble in their previous matches.

I thought Aus were very poor. The players made some of the most basic mistakes and look low on confidence. Cheika is under pressure but they don't have anywhere near the quality of player they used to have.
dropkick
Mullet

Postby TrapperChamonix » September 18th, 2018, 8:48 am

Twist wrote:
TrapperChamonix wrote:

:D

:happy clapper: I hold my hands up! :mullet 1: (I thought that post would come back to bite me)

I have to say I only saw the 1st 15 mins and the last 10. They must have been brilliant in between.
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Previous

Return to International Rugby