European Cup final 2019

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby Scott » May 9th, 2018, 10:51 pm

Dave Cahill wrote:
Scott wrote:Anyone else get the email saying you have to list e full names of everyone attending the matches on the tickets you purchased
Yep. Bit odd


Like if they wanted that type of info to stop touting fair enough but surely ask for it at the time of purchase.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
User avatar
Scott
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 3:24 pm

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby footrush » May 14th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Just bought another ticket before the flood gates open in the morning they are selling really well went for behind the posts four rows back from the pitch , really like seeing the patterns emerge this was roughly where I was on Saturday and found it really absorbing !. £30 for that one £40 if I don’t go to the Friday game is a steal be interesting to see how long it is before neutral rugby punters cop on to the value this represents ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby footrush » May 15th, 2018, 9:51 am

General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 10:04 am

footrush wrote:General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.


Any link available for this? Can't see it.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 10:14 am

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.


Any link available for this? Can't see it.


Found it...
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby footrush » May 15th, 2018, 10:19 am

domhnallj wrote:
domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.


Any link available for this? Can't see it.


Found it...

Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 10:31 am

footrush wrote:Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.


I went for the Leazes end at £60.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby footrush » May 15th, 2018, 10:47 am

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.


I went for the Leazes end at £60.

Like low down behind the post ?, can’t wait !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1963
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 11:15 am

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.


I went for the Leazes end at £60.

Like low down behind the post ?, can’t wait !.


Section L2N - the middle section.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Previous

Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest